2023/04/27

20230427

 


Yo


I got the job at ULTA!


I really hope I will be able to enjoy it and do it well.


I need to go in today to sign paperwork, so I think I will know my schedule after today.


well my last boom post I think I was lying the whole time w


I think I genuinely don't know what I want at all.


I hate when that happens because I feel so ugly when I don't know exactly what I'm going for.


I really like an older sister look right now.


I want to feel cool and sexy but glamorous and feminine


But I'm still only enjoying the 2006 jungle mags.


I should give up and accept that that's always who I'll be.


It's finally warm enough that I can dress more cute without bundling up


my mood is really boosted because of that.


today I read NUTS 2004年11月


There's actually so much to look at I got tired half way through and stopped w


here's what I liked





very similar to my haircut! I like the scrunching








This spread is just delicious. The atmosphere is perfect.





A whole spread with designer!!!! yummy!!












The ad makes the perfume seem like it smells soooo good.





1 件のコメント:

  1. So happy you got the job!!! And I totally understand what you mean, I feel like I've already fallen out of my last boom and I never even accomplished one look for it (μ_μ). Still excited to see what you do!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除