2023/05/10

lol

 

Hi


I'm not going to defend anything, I got so sick for so long I couldn't function.


and then right at the end of it I got a new job so I had to start working as well WHILE I was sick.


so honestly the last thing on my mind was blogging.


but now I'm starting to feel a little better.


and I've been at the job for almost two weeks.


so I thought I can blog again.


I was totally out of the mood for anything.


but then I realized my jirai wardrobe falls within the dress code naturally.


so now I'm doing that again.


sorry if you don't care about that.


Here are some pics:






today I worked from 6:00-10:30, and then I had coffee with MiL


today's coordinate




top ANKROUGE
skirt ?
shoes BUBBLES?
Accessories SHEIN and OFF





coffee order was decaf flat white and turkey provolone pesto sandwich (it was just ok)




In other news, I wanna buy an ita bag! I picked this one out





I wonder what the best place to have pins made is?


bye ~


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿