2023/04/23

BOOM REPORT ☞

 


YO


For once I'm writing about fashion


My late spring/ early summer boom update!


mostly I'm reading and shopping from 2006 magazines.


again w


I always go back to it no matter what.










next point is d.i.a. SouthWestern!!!!


as for southwestern style, I'm from Texas so usually I always hated this look because it's not "cool" but


right now I'm so into the vibe.


the famous hardstyle d.i.a. who's pieces cater to a western style. turquoise, leather and denim, animal print, feathers and fur.


Ame-flag, camo, ENG print tops, military look are secondary.


many things to think about...







next point is COMFORTABLE


I'm so committed to setups and room wears.


I have a whole "cart" full of Rady right now.






next point is GREEN


well you can tell that already wwww


what can I say it's my color rn


Green and Blue hair especially looks so cute to me 












1 件のコメント:

  1. It's always exciting to read other people's booms~ I LOVE everything in this post! My obsession with those d.i.a denim legwarmers will never end (lol).
    Can't wait to see your upcoming looks!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除