2023/04/22

20230422

 


All week I was in bed and feeling just awful.


well I thought about it and I think that being at home alone all day everyday, just sitting alone in the dark, is also making me sick.


so even if its a couple of things a week, I'm trying to go out for something.


Being upright and productive is so hard but it helps distract me from feeling bad.


on Monday I got new face sponges in the mail from amazon, they are definitely trying to get away with something... wwww




This week in FORTUNA we started really getting into our inspo and building our identity. 

I am completely obsessed with BDia's American Vacation right now.



Harutamu to SNAKE is peak inspo right now ww


Friday I went out for coffee with Mama in Law. 


CODE ~






We went to the dispensary and I got this one on recommendation




It's really good!!!! 


It's the coziest feeling I've had yet


If you see it, I highly recommend it.


Yesterday night I dyed my hair




This is where the Harutamu Snake inspo went lol



I went out shopping with my BFFs and baby nephew last night.


I got an air fryer!


and they brought me my new Keurig machine!! 


They found it on FB marketplace for $30 and it's exactly the one I've wanted!





We had Five Guys as well.


I've never had it before so it was a really fun experience.




That's all.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿