2023/04/03

JP ORDER 2023年の春

 


YO


病気です


I don't know what's wrong with me but I slept DEAD until 1PM ( I never do that)


and when I woke up I felt hung over!! 


my entire digestive tract feels like it's burning


and I feel so nauseous


I took a COVID test and it was negative


idk I just feel awful I hate this


anyways I got my JP Order! 


I had ordered it just around when I was fired so It's a good thing I decided to do it then before I had no money left w


I originally meant to get only jewelry and homewares...


well that didn't happen




I did get 1 homeware item


at first I saw a different listing for only the soap jar, but then when I was about to order I saw this listing for the soap jar and two candles so I got this one instead.



the candles smell really good and exactly how the scent says.


This listing also had the little wooden spoon, how cute!

of course I won't ever use these items, they are for display only




I finally decided to buy the VHS that I listen to YouTube rips of every single day for the last 5 years w

of course they are the most basic of all eurobeat but well, they are really special for me anyways. 






These were so cheap and so I thought "why not", of course.

Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow to look a little more subtle for my apartment tour appointment?








Unfortunately this one is wayyyyyyyy too big for me so I will be selling it.




Now here is the most exciting piece:







ME JANE Kimono setup!


It did not come with the 帯 or the 下駄。


which I am sad about, but maybe against all odds I will find them one day? 


I am thinking this will be good to wear to SakuraCon this weekend? 


if I go for it.










1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice gets! The kimono set up is GORGEOUS I can see it already in my head. You're going to look amazing~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除