2023/08/29

20230829

 


Good Morning!


Today I have lots to talk about.


first: 




from Lynn at La-Na Nail Lounge 


Colin had an end of summer pool party last weekend.

I didn't take too many pics, but here's what I did take:







Fiance took me to MOPOP for a date last weekend


 I told him to just plan it and surprise me, and he picked something very surprisingly fun.

there's a LAIKA exhibit going, Coraline is one of my favorite movies, so I had to see it!


unfortunately my hair is looking so bad that all the pics are awful







They also had a sick horror movie memorabilia exhibit




(ignore double chin thanks)




Yesterdy I went out for lunch with bff's hubby one last time.

It was sad and I cried a lot but I'm really glad we were able to see eachother one last time.

we also got bikini coffee ww




menu was ramen for me, garlic fries, and Piggy Noodles for him.

I want ramen again already


well, that is all for today.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿