2023/08/25

20230825

 


Helloooooo 


It's my weekend starting today.


I started my day by cleaning my apartment.


I just finished so now I'm writing here.


first: B.Tan review


I used this one: 

(click for the product link)


I bought it from my job so I got a little bit of a discount but its $16.99 normally (so cheap!)


I was rly worried at first because it came out gray

But over time it turned into a really nice shade of tan!!


my skin is too cool toned for most fake tans to look natural, but this one looks very natural on me.



I didn't get a good before pic sorry 

I think I like this one and I'll continue to use it


I went out with my new friend from work!


she wanted fashion advice and asked me to help her shop for her upcoming trip.


I love shopping so DUH I'll help


We went to Dollar Tree, Thrift Store, Subway, pharmacy, and the mall LOL



We left right after work at 10 and I got home at 4, I was sooooooo tired.


BUT it was fun!!


Outfit was full WC

 But I didn't get a pic. I'll have to wear it again w





I was very responsible, here are my gets:



These were on clearance for $15!



Since I gained weight, none of my brand shorts fit right now, so I need to buy some western jeans for the time being... but these AmericanEagle shorts were the only thing I could find at  the thrift stoore. I might cut them shorter.



I bought new bed sheets!

at the rate that we go through bed sheets, for some reason, I only look for cheap ones.

I peeked in Ross the other day and found this Juicy set for $35!

So ofc I bought it and it's actually soooo comfy!



I'm not showing it on my bed though because my bedroom is ugly.


Ok that's all for today.





1 件のコメント:

  1. You look SO cute!! \(★ω★)/ your eyemake is everything~ and omgg I'm always tempted by the Juicy bed sets in Ross / Marshalls....well anything Juicy tbh lol
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除