2023/08/20

BFF Date





yesterday I went on a date with my best friends, for the last time.


 We went to Pike Place market.


Even though I've lived in Seattle for already 3 years, I haven't ever been there before.


mostly because I'm not too intersted in touristy things. 


but my bff needed something he thought he'd find at a shop there, so we went.


we actually stood in line the entire way for starbucks just to find out they didn't have the cup bff's husband wanted anymore.

we invited a lovely elderly couple to stand with us in line, they were here for an Alaska cruise and wanted a mug souvenir for their grandson.

so we talked to them all along the line and they bought us drinks when we got inside, they were so sweet!

To Mr. and Mrs. Cruise Couple:


I hope you enjoy your vacation and have tons of fun!


 




at the end of the line I didn't want anything from starbucks, but I wanted to have something to show for my time and for the fact that I went, so I got the exclusive "Orange Creamsicle" Frappucino, and a couple of little gifts.


I don't like sweets, but this was nice, it was fluffy and light and a little bit cold. It didn't taste much like orange. It was a bit like a cup of whipped cream tbh. I was able to drink half of it.



I was charmed by the "Bearista", bff and I both got one. We got a free water bottle for spending a certain amount too!


We got Piroshky for lunch. They were okay, but they made me feel super nauseous later. If you don't know, they're basically meat pies with a flakey crust. 

The best flavor was potato and mushroom.


We walked through the market after, but bff didn't find what he was looking for.

I bought this ring, but I kind of regret it.



It's allegedly handmade with sterling silver, but idk. I feel like it could so easily be mass produced.



bff's husband makes chainmail crafts, and I really wanted something for so long, so BFF gave me this necklace that he no longer wears! I'm soooo happy.

To BFFs:

I hope your move goes smoothly and you're able to live comfortably and have less stress in your new home. But I'm going to miss you so much.





I got a haircut recently but actually I kind of hate it.

I feel soooooo ugly lately.

I think maybe I should go back to being more gal again? 

I just feel so icky and unhappy every time I look at myself. idk

I'll see what happens.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿