2024/08/21

20220821

 








Finally it's tan day



Somehow it's feeling so much more sticky and uncomfortable than it was last week







I must persevere because I must be tan or I'll die.







Also, I've been doing more decome hunting. 



Maybe you can tell, I'm using a lot of new ones today



when prcm died I took it as a challenge tbh.



"I can just find them manually without your help" I thought. 



And I found some crazy ones so far already. 








I'll continue hunting today, even though I'm supposed to be cleaning today I just don't feel like it. 



So I'll just do this instead. 



I changed the sheets at least.







I've been watching the backlog of Jarvis Johnson's "Dhar Mann Bingo" videos. I'm enjoying them.



I recommend them.















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿