2024/08/20

20240820

 





It’s YuGiOh Happy Meal day!!



And I wasn’t sure, but I’m delighted to learn that it IS in fact Sanrio x YuGiOh




And not only that but it’s Keychains like I hoped!!



It feels like god reached down and created a happy meal toy just for me!







The box is so cute… I’m going to keep it for display.









The toy options are:






I want blue eyes white Cina, of course






And I also want Dark Magic MyMelo.



But I’m going to try for them all.



Today’s pull was:



Dark Magician Hello Kitty!












Top…. DURAS
Belt…d.i.a
Denim…d.i.a
Cardigan…CECIL
Boots… off



(I found my boots!)



We spent all morning in the urgent care vet with Xena.



As I said before, she has been having some health issues.



I’m really hoping things work out after this.







1 件のコメント:

  1. Lucky ducky!!! You got Hello Kitty! I hope you get Cinnamoroll next! Also love the outfit, looks comfy yet still stylish~

    返信削除