2024/08/23

20240823

 










I spent like an hour looking for a new deco to start the blog







Well I found some so I can move on now.














Well I think it's officially autumn now. 







"But it's August!"














えー?It's cold!



already it was cold yesterday, but now it's raining too!







in Seattle when it becomes autumn/winter it just rains constantly.



which I hate... 







So now that it's raining I'm feeling that it's definitely autumn now, 



and summer is over.


I'm in a Snuggie as I write this.


















So now what is the boom?



Well I'm reading the blog of Ako Hina and I'm feeling that the influence is heavy.




But I realize when I look at the coordinates from the time that...



I would never wear that







So I'm troubled.







Also, prices are a crime







So as much as the vibe is serebu-kaji



I think I will not be buying it







I will need to consult again with Kohi for boom therapy.







and then maybe I can have a successful autumn 2010


















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿