2024/08/22

exte blue -> blonde





Blue is just not the vibe rn




I have a box of colorfix I bought a long time ago




it's been stinking up my beauty care storage bin real bad




So I decided today to finally use it.



The offending exte:





I don't think I really ever wore them blue... It wasn't cute.



The colorfix smells rly bad of course but 



It starts to work very quickly.




(Immediate Result!)




I got hungry halfway though the job, so I had to have lunch.






I had the celery and grain salad from Costco.

If you haven't tried it you should, it's very yummy.



I also added crispy salted lentils.





My coffee habit is:



cafe bustelo instant, with liquid stevia and soy milk.







Back to the hair story 








Although it didn't get everything out even after 2 processes, 



It's still enough.


















I think it matches ok.


It'll look better with my hair proper styled but for now it's just a test. 










 





1 件のコメント: