2024/08/27

20240827

 









Today I actually left the apartment omg







I had to go to the post office to mail a parcel



so I had to take the bus to the next city over.







I also put lenses and lashes today.







These are the lenses I've been using for a long time now, 



over two years maybe.










I'll be throwing them away soon though since they're almost expired.







I'm hoping I can buy them again though, because I like them a lot.



The store that I bought them at closed ages ago though. 



So I'll have to find them online.















top...d.i.a
showbra...VS
denim...d.i.a
shoes...STELLA






I was feeling very chilly and unmotivated to get dressed, so I tried to be as warm as possible.





I feel very cute today ~







I also accidentally remembered that my phone can take video,



so I recorded a short video too...










and now you can see the things I always censor out in the background of my photos...



it's J's belts hanging on the back of the door, 



and for-sale clothes piled on top of the dresser wwww







they are just not kawaii so I don't like them in the background.







I could remove them but I just always forget...

























I took a bunch of selfies at the bus stop and the girl sitting next to me was laughing at me the whole time.







Whatever, people make fun of me everywhere I go. idc.







 Today’ Song is: 倖田 來未 - 乱反射














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿