2024/08/28

20240828

 






おはようございます







I have nothing to show yet today. 



Mostly because I'm supposed to be cleaning but I don't want to.







so I'm stalling by writing on my blog instead w







I'm so annoyed by the prices lately.







I know some other gyaru say "I'm happy that it became trendy because now I can find more stuff I like in the mainstream" and "more people are enjoying gyaru now!"



but no I'm toxic and I'm just annoyed that it made the prices skyrocket...







I feel like in the past there was a mutual respect in the community and scalping was a shameful act that you would be embarrassed to do.



now maybe because the comm has fragmented and no one has that community spirit anymore, 



everyone prices their stuff like it's the last piece left on earth.







like, come on... It's fast fashion from a mall store 



it's made out of tissue paper and wishes



it's 15 years old and been worn on 5+ asses already







be so for real.







I guess I'm living on SHEIN and AliEx until the teens lose interest w










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿