2024/08/29

20240829

 










I did clean properly yesterday.



I also rearranged and decluttered so the place is looking somewhat nice.











I took a new entertainment center from the trash.





The old one was also from the trash, 



but over time it became very wobbly and unstable after moving it around a lot.







So we really needed a new one, so I'm glad this one was put out.






The neighbor it belonged to was outside at the time I was carrying it inside.








neighbor: "Thankyou for taking my entertainment center!"

Ray: "Thankyou for not judging me for taking it!"

neighbor: "No, I put it outside hoping someone would take it, so I'm glad you did!"










but, I cut my thumb while cleaning it.







I was in such a bad mood after that w



and then I hurt myself again later while vacuuming!!







being Stay-At-Home is hard after all w







I'm hoping I can make the apartment a little cuter and more decorated.



I want to host a slumber party type meet.











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿