2024/09/16

20240916

 











It's chilly lately!











I forgot to blog yesterday



All we did was go grocery shopping, but we felt like we needed a little fun...

so we also bought some clothes.







But, well, it was only at Costco so it's not too exciting w.













knit...WC
top...CECIL McBEE
skirt...TraLaLa
socks...DAISO
boots...WC



















J wears his Adidas almost every day so I thought it would be nice to match, but they didn't have XS and after all I think these S won't fit properly so idk about them...





Some winter socks, which are suuuuper soft.




They had these gigantic diffusers, apparently they will last for 6 months!! I thought that they looked pretty.




I set it up above the air vent in the living room because the vents smell so bad in our apartment for some reason.









The banana craving is real lately, I bought three banana items while grocery shopping yesterday w






















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿