2024/10/09

20241005

 










Last weekend Colin hosted a Halloween meetup for the group.



I didn't think I would be able to go until just a couple days before, when I got in contact with Olivia who lives nearby me! It's thanks to her that I was able to attend, and I think we're going to become good friends.







 to OLIVIA : Please treat me well.










As a result of rushing to get out the door, I didn't get an actual code pic, but here is the inner at least...




horns... handmade
dress... d.i.a
belt... d.i.a
boots... DEMONIA
jacket (not seen)... off
bag (not seen)... Atomic Laundry



The bag is actually seen!



The outfit concept was to dress up as Creepy, the monster bag!











For lunch I had mochinut again w



this time I also got a chili mango donut which was really good.














I bought some things at MINISO and DAISO because... I'm weak.



I was powerless when I saw the Pooh collection of course.






And at least I have half an excuse that I actually needed some things at Daiso.

To buy Dashi at a meetup is very funny wwww.









Today I'm finallyyyy applying tan again for the first time since my skin procedure. 



I'm so sick of being pale, I feel like if I don't have a tan I'll die w.




The process is miserable, but at least the result will look nice.























0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿