2024/10/14

20241014

 











Today I had a playdate with Olivia.







We were supposed to go for a picnic but it was rainy today.

So we had tea inside and I brought my magazines for show and tell time.



(Not pictured, but I had a coffee creama as always w).












Then we went on a mission to try to find a jacket at ROSS but they didn’t have it.


She got us dinner and we chilled at her place in the evening.



I’m feeling so thankful to have been given such a gift of a new friend.










top…SHEIN
skirt…ALBA
shoes…target
accessories…LOVE BOAT, off, handmade


POINT: Butterfly Back











I gave Olivia a few things and in exchange she got me this sweater at ROSS and gave me this super cute top.






It’s looking a little frumpy in this pic because of a shirt underneath.




I can’t wait to coordinate them. 




I was really hungry at ROSS so I bought these banana gummies w






Some outfits from the past few days…





Bandana…POOH (DAISO)
top…urban
pants…d.i.a
shoes…STEVE MADDEN


top…SHEIN (customized)
skirt…ALBA
shoes…ALBA
accessories…handmade, off











Olivia has started a new blog!

I have added it to my blogs list on the sidebar of my blog, and I will link it here now:



Please go check it out and support her.














1 件のコメント:

  1. YIPPEEE I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAYYYY im so sad i forgot to take pictures IM SO BAD AT THAAAT

    返信削除