2021/09/26

.* Code Check: At Home *.

 Hello Everyone! 

Today I woke up at 6:00 PM and DIDN'T go back to sleep until 11:00, making progress.

My fiancé got me some seasonal sugar cookies last night and I was mainly looking forward to enjoying them today. Look how cute!


My look today consisted of 1. Mickey Mouse sweater 2) Boots.

That is all.


Also my old extensions DO still match, which I am very happy about.


That's all for today, not too exciting but I'm trying out daily blogging so I hope you like it.

Bye for Now. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Daily blogging! Daily blogging! Daily blogging! For a while I used to do that, LOVED IT, but then got drawn into the more "serious" blogging where every post has to be poetic and shit. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but once I found my fellow gals, I realized how much I missed daily blogging and have been doing so and am having such a wonderful time. :D

    Your fit is cute and I love your make! I'm considering trying extensions eventually, but right now I think my hair is too long, sadly.

    返信削除