2022/01/16

◦✣ THRIFT SHOP DATE ✣◦

 

Helloo

Yesterday I went out thrift shopping in the city with Kohi and Shawna!

I was really excited cause I've never gotten to hang out in the city before now, and I also hadn't met Shawna yet!



We went to Goodwill first and I mostly bought things only for my fiance because I didn't find much I liked for myself. 

We went to another thrift store next door and a video store too, but I only bought one thing at the second thrift store and nothing at the video store. 






Our last stop was Daiso and I bought so much ww

It was such a big Daiso!!


We all got Rilakkuma blind boxes, and I cheated by peeking with my long nails so everyone could get the one they wanted.

I had fun and I'm pretty happy with what I got.



From Goodwill:

For my Fiance







Plus one shirt I can't get a pic of cause he's wearing it today w

It's gray with black slashes on the front and sleeves and decorative zipper detailing.

For me



From Red Light:


It had a $14 price tag on it and the cashier and I both refused to believe that was right, so she let me have it for $3

From Daiso:

"Luminous Ocean" scent w
It totally matches my decor!


Since we use wipes a lot for wiping our hands, cleaning up my makeup, etc.

180 cotton pads for $1.50!! Crazy!!




A lunch bag! So cute!


We are keeping our snacks in these w
I already need to buy more of them though.

That's all! Thanks for reading.





2 件のコメント:

  1. You guys are too cute, I wish I could go thrift shopping with y'all someday ;n;

    返信削除