2022/02/16

❣ 2022/02/16 ❣

 

Helloo


How are you? I'm crazy stressed.


Yesterday I was supposed to work at 9:00, so I had to take the bus, but I ended up having to call out of work because the bus wouldn't stop to pick me up TWICE!

I also have to call out today as well because of this...

So I sent a complaint into the bus authority but I doubt it'll help .



(doing my makeup at the bus stop w)





My outfit yesterday was really unhinged but it was cute and comfortable though.






I am feeling a little frustrated because I feel like I'm not really making a lot of progress in tanning. 

But I still really enjoy the experience of tanning though so I don't mind so much.





I also still haven't redone my nails w.




That's really all I have. I don't have much going on right now. 


じゃね




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿