2022/02/18

✰ 2022/02/18 ✰

 


Helloo


I had to take two days off of work, so I worked only one day yesterday and now I have two days off again for my weekend w.


I went to tan after work.






Afterward, I went to a nearby ramen shop because my fiancé wanted to give me a ride home after work, but he was getting out late.


I got a red bean matcha latte, and black garlic oil ramen.





After I finished eating, he still wasn't able to get out, so I just rode the bus home.


Last night was PACIFICA online meet. 




It was really fun to have everyone together for once!

(Hekku was there but not on video).




My make from last night. (It's the same as my daily make as well).





I also started doing my nails, but I haven't finished them yet, and also my other hand is a wreckkkk so I might just give up on these ones lol.





Our apartment application appointment is FINALLY here and we're going today!! Please wish us luck!!



I want to move as soon as possible!!


I'm also planning to get a dog as soon as possible after we have moved in, and I'm so excited for it!! 



That's all for today.


じゃね~







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿