2023/04/17

SAKURA SHOOTING with KooooHiiii



時間は4:09PMです。


I had been feeling a bit better, but today I'm feeling bad.

and the weather is also icky.


on Saturday I went to the city to visit Kohi finally after a long time, I really missed her T-T


She had a cosplay shoot at the university and invited me along so I said heck yes, since I've never been to one before.


Real time POV of me being suckered into assisting the photographer w



mostly, it was freezing cold and rainy so it was pretty miserable, but it was also really fun!








I swear I just threw on whatever but it turned out to perfectly match the blossoms




She also took me to dinner after and wow hot soup after a day in the cold is really the best.




BUT WE DIDNT TAKE ANY PIX TOGETHER ToT



IN OTHER NEWS I got BABYMETAL tix for October! 


I’m so excited to finally see the girls again!!!!



before yesterday pix 





I don't remember which day, but I went to get my nails done finallyy.




The place was very cute and the man was very fast.


TA DA





I wanted plumeria and leaves, and he freehanded a design based on that.


Well I'm already bored of them wwww


but I'll have to wait to change them anyways.








1 件のコメント:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous makeup!!! Love the pics of you under the blossoms~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除