2023/08/23

20230823

 

Yooooooo

 I am in such a good and annoying mood today ww



I worked this morning, and now I'm home for the rest of the day.


I have therapy this afternoon, but otherwise I'm freeeee


so I'm doing my fake tan.


It's super awk though because there's painters outside, and I hateeee wearing clothes while I fake tan, because it feels so sticky.

So I found the thing that's like the least clothes like and I'm wearing that.


I'll make a post about this tan after it's finished.


I'mmmm not sure about it.



I'm going out thrifting with my friend from work tomorrow ~ I'm excited and nervous. 

I hope I'm able to help her find some nice stuff that she likes.

Idk if I'm gonna get anything for myself.




OK I'll come back after I shower and talk about my tan!








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿